Whether you are a brand new business owner or a seasoned veteran, one thing we have in common – we always want to create a buzz about our product or service!! We always look to expand our circle of customers and potential customers!
Purposeful networking is, hands down, the most time and cost effective marketing available to small business today. This two hour workshop will provide you with the framework for building strong relationships within your ideal market!
- Have you been networking for a while and wondering why you’re not getting the traction you desire? Time to take your networking to the Next Level!
- Are you brand new to networking? Uncertain where to start, how to share your message or what to expect at networking events? Next Level Networking is the place to learn how to give yourself an edge in the business community!
Claudine Pereira, The Pink Coach is our current guest trainer!! Claudine has built a very successful coaching business and she will share her story with you at the workshop!
75% of her clients come either directly or indirectly through networking!
What we’ll cover:
- Choosing the right groups for you
- Managing your expectations
- Prepare and practice your story
- How to turn your story into a pitch and a bio
- How to remove the salesy tone from your pitch
- Building your personal image as an expert in your industry
- Special emphasis on follow up and follow through techniques
That’s right…we look at what needs to be done before, during and after the event!
Building relationships is a process. It’s not at all complicated! You just need a few tried and true tips to move networking from strictly social (although that is an important element) to sharing your message and building confidence and trust in your offerings.
Each workshop is different!
Join us for practical advice you can start using right away!
You’ll be glad you did!!